The Inslaw affair
The story behind the theft of the PROMIS software
Search the Web for more information INSLAW.
- House Report: Summary (64Kb)
- The summary section of the House Judiciary Committee report on the Inslaw affair.
- House Report: Conclusion (48Kb)
- The concluding section of the House Judiciary Committee report on the Inslaw affair.
- Rebuttal by Inslaw (300Kb)
- Inslaw and its attorneys, including former US Attorney General Eliot Richardson, wrote this detailed rebuttal to the report issued by Judge Nicholas Bua. Bua's report concluded that there was no credible evidence that there was a conspiracy against Inslaw. The rebuttal shows the flaws in Bua's report.
- RE: Paul Wilcher (32Kb)
- Perhaps another Inslaw related death, but maybe not.
- Paul Franklin's Web Site
- A fairly exhaustive collection of other materials on Inslaw.
- WIRED article on Inslaw (60Kb)
- From WIRED issue 1.1. If you don't have access to HotWired, you'll need to fill out some other information. This link may go away some day.
Pink Noise Home Page